About the Bank
Tatfondbank is a universal bank with state participation rendering all kinds of banking services to individual and corporate customers. The Bank was established in 1994.
Tatfondbank is among 50 largest banks of Russia in assets. At 1 December 2016, its assets totalled RUB 214.2 billion and its equity – RUB 27.2 billion.
The Bank’s charter capital is RUB 14.4 billion.
The Bank’s priority lines of business are retail and corporate lending. At 1 December 2016, its lending portfolio totalled RUB 124.3 billion.
Tatfondbank takes active measures to develop its retail business, including further improvement of its line of credit products and the offering of competitive conditions for attraction of retail funds to deposits. At 1 December 2016, deposits and balances of plastic card accounts of individuals totalled RUB 74.4 billion.
Tatfondbank is a principal member of VISA and MasterCard international payment systems. The fee-free cash withdrawal network includes over 1 200 ATMs.
At 1 December 2016, balances of corporate accounts opened with the Bank totalled RUB 7.3 billion. Corporate deposits totalled RUB 27.5 billion.
The head office of the Bank is located in Kazan. The Bank has 91 offices, including such in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Surgut, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Saratov, Cheboksary, Ufa, and other cities of Russia. Tatfondbank has almost 3 000 employees.
In accordance with its strategic goals for 2016, the Bank sets for itself the following tasks:
1. Increasing the volumes of business in the key segments (retail and SME business);
2. Maintaining financial stability;
3. Enhancing the efficiency of activity and labour productivity.
The resolution of the tasks set for the Bank will be supported by:
· Expansion of the product line, including such through development of the new lines of business;
· Development of cooperation programmes;
· Introduction of promising innovative technologies;
· Development of electronic sales channels;
· Further improvement of quality of customer service;
· Further improvement of risk-rules;
· Enhancing the work with overdue debt;
· Increasing the charter capital;
· Attraction of subordinated loans;
· Increasing the operational efficiency through automation and optimisation of business processes, and further improvement of organisational structure.
PJSC Tatfondbank is a member of:
- Banking Association of Tatarstan;
- Association of Russian Banks from 20.06.2006, No.1539;
- Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange;
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan, Samara, Saratov, Yaroslavl, and Leningrad regions;
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT);
- Russian National SWIFT Association;
- Self-regulatory organisation National Securities Market Association
- ABISS [Association for Banking Information Security Standards]
The Bank is also:
- A direct participant* of VISA Payment System LLC;
- A direct participant* of MasterCard Payment System LLC;
- A direct participant* of MIR Payment System under individual participant code No.10056;
- A participant of the deposit insurance system from 21.10.2004 in the register of banks under No. 96.
- A holder of Certificate of compliance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) requirements.
* Direct participation in the payment system requires the opening with the processing centre of a bank account of the organisation, which becomes a direct participant, for the purposes of performing settlements with the other participants of the payment system. Direct participants of the payment system can only include money transfer operators, including electronic money operators, etc. (in accordance with items 6 and 7 of Article 21 of the Federal Law No. 161-FZ “On National Payment System” of 27 June 2011).